If you’re a Nexus or Pixel theme lover and want to customize your non-Pixel device to the same look with smoother and Stock Firmware stable performance, this ROM will be a great choice. The best part is that it’s now compatible with plenty of Android smartphone OEMs and models and it doesn’t require any external Gapps package to be installed.
- It also comes with amazing features other than flashing Firmware.
- On our part, we will periodically update this list whenever any new phones are available that support installing custom or cooked Android 11 ROMs.
- Basically, the rooted Android users prefer custom firmware to install custom modules and tweak their device UI for some cool looks.
- Since then, the developer community has kept the project alive, but under the name of LineageOS.
- Also, They keep up the regular software updates even for entry-level mobiles.
The ROM brings a lot of customization options along with a Pure Android Experience. It is a popular OS that is the successor of CyanogenMod, one of the most popular custom ROM for Android. After the shut down of the CyanogenMod project, LineageOS was launched for its fans. The main advantage of using LineageOS is that it can be used without installing any Google apps with some standard customizations included. This Custom ROM is updated regularly by the community and developers. Also, they fix all the bugs related to the operating system.
So, I tried many different things but the issue still exists. Then I increased the RAM to 16GB and the build was successful.
- Most of the users begin to move to custom ROMs or alternate mobile companies.
- If you experience
- Without the TWRP developers’ work, this process can’t happen.
Oppo Realme X3 SuperZoom RMX2081 Flash File mainly use to fix the problems like stuck at boot logo, hang on the logo, remove screen lock, and many more other Android problems. Here I share with you the official link to Download Oppo Realme X3 SuperZoom RMX2081 firmware from here. By flashing the Realme X3 Super Zoom, almost all the data, components, and files present there will get wiped off, and installs a fresh OS version.